Crosslinx Transit Solutions (CTS) is a consortium comprised of EllisDon, SNC-Lavalin, Aecon and ACS - Dragados. CTS has been selected by Metrolinx and Infrastructure Ontario to deliver the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit Project and is seeking highly qualified, experienced personnel to join the team of this complex P3 design and construction project.
This position will be responsible for providing support and coordination on the maintenance of the integrated project schedules and providing detailed time analysis to project managers and engineers.
- Create and maintain construction schedules based on specific requirements from multiple departments.
- Populate schedule with resource and cost information.
- Assist senior planner/scheduler, project managers and superintendents in creating short-term schedules and monitoring these schedules to determine their impact on the master schedule.
- Work with planning and scheduling team as well as with project managers and superintendents to evaluate construction progress and provide regular schedule updates.
- Identify warnings, problems or conflicts in the project schedule for the purpose of mitigating the impact of these risks.
- Analyze monthly schedules and prepare reports for the purpose of dispute resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in heavy civil or general engineering construction is required.
- Construction related degree or diploma or related experience.
- Experience within construction scheduling is required.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Excellent technical and mathematical abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office suite programs.
- Proficient in Primavera P6
Extent of Internal/Public Contact
- CTS staff including design, construction, document control, safety, estimating, quality control.
- Able to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Primary work location is project segment/site office (along Eglinton transit line).
- Work location flexibility within GTA desirable.
- Project related travel anticipated.