Who We Are:
China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation (abbreviated to CPECC) is affiliated with China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and is a CNPC professional company specialized in oil engineering, manufacturing, construction and lump-sum contracting. It is now the most representative company of CNPC in domestic and international petroleum project construction.
Rotation: 14 days on /14 days off
Reporting to Maintenance Superintendent, the Maintenance Lead will be cross-discipline, i.e. with knowledge competencies in mechanical, electrical, and instruments. As the person who confirms quality assurance, this person is expected to be highly respected and competent in the various disciplines, recognizing the strengths of individuals in his team.
- Conduct client assigned routine maintenance, repair and monitoring of facility in part(s) or all of these related trades: electrical, instrumentation, millwright, DCS,pipe fitting, insulation, scaffolding, mobile equipment operating, and related equipment vendor support;
- Supervise and guide CPECC site team members to provide directions and support in part(s) or all of the related trades;
- Manage onsite maintenance activities as per client requirement;
- Provide feedback to the schedule and work plan created the Superintendent and Planner/Scheduler;
- Report to Maintenance Superintendent and CPECC Site Manager regarding task progress and technical issues;
- Communicate effectively with the site team, attend site coordination/progress meeting;
- Provide onsite technician/trades performance reviews, monitor work of assigned crew members;
- Perform toolbox talks in the morning and organize bi-weekly/monthly safety meeting within CPECC onsite team;
- Review, approve and maintain records of CPECC onsite daily timecard;
- Responsible for Health and Safety of site team members, ensure safe work area and report all HSE risks to site HSE supervisor/Manager. Adhere to client’s site policies and procedures;
- Perform quality check of work done by site team members;
- Identify any scope changes, communicate with site team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of related maintenance working experience in oil and gas, mining or a similar industry; Alberta Oil Sand and SAGD experience is a must;
- 5+ years of related supervisory experience in maintenance;
- Minimum of 7 years Mechanical/Rotating Equipment experience;
- Proficient working knowledge and skills with instrumentation, electrical system, PLC, and Mechanical equipment;
- Valid Inter-Provincial Journeyman Millwright or Electrical and Instrumentation ticket;
- Vibration Analysis experience is preferred.
- Experience with high pressure greasing is an asset.
- Familiar with CMMS (SAP) and MS Office;
- Current safety tickets: Confined Space Entry, First Aid, WHMIS, H2S Alive, Fall Protection, EWP/AWP;
- Valid driver license and clean abstract required;
- Skills including coaching, leading by example, facilitating and decision making;
- Thorough knowledge of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling;
- In-depth knowledge and application of technical requirements and quality standards;
- Highly skilled in applying technical knowledge to determine equipment problems (including knowledge of RCA techniques and their applicability) and identify appropriate solutions;
- Skill in communicating clearly and concisely in verbal and written form;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other personnel including operators, vendors, contractors, peers and superiors;
- An exceptionally strong safety and environmental mindset and knowledge of the Alberta Environmental and Occupational, Health and Safety regulations;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Please visit our site at http://cpecc.ca/careers.html to view our current opportunities.
To become a first-rate petroleum engineering company in the world and customers' favorite service provider.
To provide a quality, safe and environment friendly services and products for users through advanced technology, efficient management and unique culture, to increase investment value of users' projects.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position, however only those who are being considered for the interview will be contacted.
** Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited résumé into CPECC through a hiring manager or an HR email does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of CPECC. CPECC Canada will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance supervisory: 5 years (Required)