Silofit leases small offices for 3-5 years and converts them into micro-gyms that you can rent by the hour using our app. Find a gym nearby, book on-demand, unlock the door with a unique pin-code, and workout in private, with friends or train and treat clients. Silofit is 40% cheaper compared to alternative space rentals. Best of all there’s no monthly membership or strings attached.
Silofit is a small team of entrepreneurial, creative and motivated individuals with a big vision. We have lots of exciting problems to solve and are looking for creative and motivated people to be part of our team. As you grow within your own role, you will also help shape Silofit and what is to come.
As a part of our Product Team your role will be varied. You will collaborate with engineering, design, UX, marketing, and project stakeholders. Develop product strategy, vision and roadmaps. Launch new products, updates and features. You’ll be responsible for supporting the team in effective collaboration, create great team dynamics, manage risks and stakeholder's expectations, and generally keep things moving along smoothly.
So, if you’re passionate about fitness, tech, growing teams, building, launching and overseeing products and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture, then this is probably the place for you.
As a Product Manager at Silofit, you will:
- Have full ownership of the products and features that you oversee
- Be free to experiment in a fast-moving, dynamic and positive environment
- Play a key role in decision making
- Collect product requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Own the product features roadmaps from end to end
- Analyze data to drive better decision making
- Analyze and monitor user traffic and define key success metrics
- Define the long term strategy and vision for the products
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Implement new processes (feature estimation etc..)
- Manage and prioritize the team backlogs
- Communicate and solve issues with management
- Develop detailed Product Requirement Documents that clearly articulate product specifications and acceptance criteria
- Write tasks and detailed user stories
- You’re passionate, motivated, delivery-focused and experienced with the full product lifecycle from early stage opportunity through to live product optimization.
- 3+ years of experience in a product leadership role in start-ups
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Great interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of successfully developing and launching new products and features on to the market
- Deep understanding of how to get technical product ideas from concept to realization
- A true team player who brings a positive and enthusiastic spirit to everything you do
- Always looking for ways to improve processes
- Eager to learn more about better ways of building teams and products
- Great at communicating issues and raises flags when needed
- Love using Jira
- Experience in leading a scrum process and interest in agile methodology is a plus
- Transit and bike benefits - We pay for your bus pass
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- A Macbook computer & awesome workstation
- Flex hours and work from home
- Annual winter cabin trip
- Annual summer trip
- Team outings
- Welcome swag pack
- Free Silo hours (gym access)
- Personal trainer, yoga and boot camp budget
- Monthly team lunch
- Referral program
Salary and options (a piece of the pie) based on experience.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year