- We are currently seeking a Service Manager for our shop in the Comox valley.
The Service Manager will be responsible for running an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing, customer retention, cost controls, achievement of objectives and maintenance of all service records. He\she will be in charge of creating and implementing processes to help grow the business and improve on customer service and mechanic efficiencies. Must be focused on the health and safety of all employees.
- Heavy duty truck/equipment technical knowledge
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Strong leadership skills
- 5 plus years related experience and/or training
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports
- Valid Driver’s License
- Periodically lift up to 25 kgs or 50 lbs
- Strong business ethics with a professional approach at all times
- Functions well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) essential
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field preferred
- We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Develops key customer accounts
- Conducts regular toolbox meetings with all mechanics and staff
- Actively addresses customer service and facility issues
- Day to day safety audits of general workplaces/sites and site practices of all branch staff ensuring the department safety is at its top level
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Service Manager will attract, retain and effectively engage personnel to ensure the overall success of the department. Responsible for the supervision of a team of service staff and technicians, the Service Manager ensures customer satisfaction, while providing direction and motivation to all employees. The Service Manager helps to build the service structure and ensures adherence to safety policies and procedures on a daily basis, whether on a remote jobsite or at the shop.
- As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Service manager: 5 years (Required)