Muti Kitchen & Bath is a family owned and operated business based in the Toronto and Oakville. Established in 1989, Muti Kitchen & Bath specializes in modern and transitional custom kitchens, produced in Italy and Canada, and provides a vast selection of bath products, a unique collection of vanities, plumbing hardware, lighting, bath and kitchen accessories. Muti Kitchen & Bath prides itself on excellent customer service, leading and cutting edge quality design, and affordable luxury home décor products.
Retail Design and Sales Consultant
Reporting to the Assistant Showroom Manager in our Oakville location, the Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for generating retail sales by selling products and providing exceptional customer service.
Qualifications, Abilities and Skills:
· Minimum 4 years of sales retail and/or customer service experience
· Confident, warm and friendly
· Strong sales and customer service skills to drive product
· Strong attention-to-detail and timely follow-up
· Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, frequent deadline environment
· interior design education, direct industry experience, or proven passion for home décor
· Experience in customer service, or retail sales of any kind, where you are the main reason your clients keep coming back.
· Must be able to work full-time, 4 weekdays and every Saturday
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Ability to lift and or move stock weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
· Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
· Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries.
· “Go the extra mile” to drive sales and achieve sales goals.
· Maintain in-stock and a presentable showroom at all times.
· Demonstrate thorough knowledge of products offered, available options and pricing.
· Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss the available options.
· Process POS (point of sale) purchases.
· Cross-sell products.
· Ensure returned merchandise is properly handled.
· Comply with inventory control procedures.
· Suggest ways to improve sales through marketing activities and showroom design.
· Communicate with Head Office personnel to place orders, make inventory queries and coordinate customer deliveries.
· Ensure all visual merchandising and housekeeping standards are consistently met.
We offer a competitive hourly rate with commission and a team-building environment. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time. Muti Kitchen & Bath is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Type: Full-time