A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Reporting to the Inventory Control Supervisor, the Route Settlement Data Clerk is responsible for basic office duties.
- Daily Investigating & Reconciliation of Driver Cash and Inventory variances;
- Notifying Distribution of all variances that require corrective action;
- Maintenance and audit of, and entering adjustments into, the Inventory Management System;
- Ensuring Distributors submit their entire end of day paperwork;
- Verifying all invoices received have been posted to Maestro, and keying non-posted invoices directly into
- Ensuring the entire end of day reports are filled;
- Reviewing all manual invoices, and keying credit or adjustment invoices;
- Ensuring an adequate supply of deposit slips are available to the Distributors;
- Providing documentation to Accounts Receivable, upon request;
- Ensure that all work is performed safely while following OH&S, WCB, and Company regulations and
- Filing, sorting, organizing mail and data Entry
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Strong initiative and the ability to work independently
- Sound analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must be organized and efficient
The candidate will show strong work ethic and will take ownership of his/her position. He or she will demonstrate superior communication skills and interpersonal skills, with a high level of integrity and enthusiasm.