Pooches Playhouse seeks a mature, reliable, self starter who has commercial experience in canine care. Must be familiar with all breeds and skilled with handling a pack of dogs.
This position active and requires that you are physically fit to perform your duties.
You MUST be able to work FULL TIME - DAYS, EVENINGS, SATURDAYS as required.
Must be able to work Tues-Friday 10:30-7, 11:30-8 and 1:30-10 and Saturdays 8:30-5 or 9-5:30 or 1:30-10.
Must live close by and/or have access to transportation.
Pooches Playhouse provides daycare and boarding services at its facility located at 1320 Concordia Ave E.
- Monitoring daycare playgroups
- Supervising playgroups according to established procedures
- Feeding and administering medicines according to client instructions
- Assisting with pick up and drop off, including greeting clients, escorting of dogs, checking dogs in and out, and sharing daily verbal reports with clients
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50lbs
- Answering phones and booking reservations and assisting clients
- Performing other duties as required
- Cleaning and sanitizing the facility
- Cleaning and sanitizing floors
–Cleaning and sanitizing lower walls of playroom and fences
- Perform other cleaning duties as required
If you feel this is a good fit for you and you would like to be part of our team please apply in person with resume at 1320 Concordia Ave E.
Job Type: Full-time