At Suntiva Canada, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva LLC, is seeking candidates to provide full administrative support to all the services provided by the Company, maintaining organized office operations, managing inventory, and assisting with installation and service scheduling. If this sounds like you, please apply! We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide administrative support, minute taking, filing, data input, maintenance and management of information held by the Company
- Compile weekly employee payroll hours and submit for processing
- Prepare and maintain HR records including New Hire Paperwork
- Set up electronic and hard copy folders for each job, including scanning of all job-related paperwork to the folder and completion of Project Management documents
- Support Installation Manager with technician scheduling, maintaining vehicle maintenance records, administration of uniforms
- Follow up on vendor purchase orders and acknowledgements, updating project files and schedules with ship dates
- Ensure the accuracy of item receipts and purchase orders while receiving items into inventory
- Maintenance of material inventory, asset and warranty management
- Maintain current customer information in company's management software system
- Assisting in the maintenance of Customer Relationship Management information
- Manage licensing requirements by state and by county.
- Contribute to maintaining the office space in a clean and orderly fashion while managing the ordering and supply of paper products, water, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills relevant to the role with the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High level of competence in the following Microsoft applications – word processing, spreadsheets, databases, file management, e-mail
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software