We are a digital agency that specializes in products and solutions for residential and commercial real estate clients in New York City and other major metropolitan markets.
We are seeking an experienced full stack Wordpress developer to join our development team.
What you will do:
- Build scalable WordPress Websites/Landing Pages that are easy to manage and exact replicas of our designs.
- Maintain a range of WordPress sites by adding new pages and/or functionality, performing plug-in updates, enhancing security and fixing bugs.
What you will bring:
- Up-to-date knowledge of the WP Plugin ecosystem (ability to recommend, install and configure the right plugins for each job)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the WP Theme ecosystem (reviewing, adapting and creating Codex style themes and plugin bundles)
- Advanced PHP (7+) knowledge
- Solid understanding of database design (mySQL or MariaDB or PostgreSQL)
- Solid understanding of and experience with modern, mobile-first CSS (Grids, Flexbox) and HTML5
- Preferred experience working with client-side state management libraries and interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Is comfortable working with continuous integration systems (Jenkins, TravisCI) and code repositories (Git)
- Knows when to apply performance optimizations to more complex problems such as accessibility issues/SEO optimizations and proactively identifies and executes on refactoring opportunities
- Experience in maintenance and retrofitting legacy WordPress (< 5) installations is a plus
- Enjoy learning emerging web technologies
- A problem solver able to evaluate and implement the right solutions for any challenge
- Attentive to details; anticipates future/related client requests
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- WordPress: 4 years (Required)