Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business. Located in the beautiful British Properties in West Vancouver.
We pride ourselves on the excellent employee experience that we offer and we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer excellent benefit packages for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
Employment Type: Part-time
Reports to: Jess Culham
Date Posted: August 26, 2019
Location: Hollyburn Country Club, 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver, BC
- Assist with planning, execution and lead birthday parties and monthly youth events
- Supervise Youth Lounge, Junior Lounge
- Assisting Youth Supervisor during events
- Resolving conflicts that occur during supervision and programs
- Ensure that participants are respecting the program rules and playing safe
*If you want to learn more about all responsibilities associated with the role, please ask the Hiring Manager for the full job description.
- Applicants should enjoy working with children and are expected to act in a courteous, professional manner at the club.
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST be available weekends
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with children, their parents, co-workers and staff.
- You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search at your local Police Department immediately upon being hired --- you will be reimbursed for this expense in full
- You currently live the values of the HCC Staff team: being Powered ON or energized at all times; displaying a Service First attitude (excellent customer service skills); and creating FOMO (the fear of missing out) in your daily interactions
- You consistently display evidence of the following key characteristics required for optimal delivery of customer service to members, guests, and staff: (1) enthusiasm, (2) teamwork, (3) initiative, (4) adaptability, (5) empathy, and (6) accountability
- You go above and beyond to demonstrate awareness and understanding of Hollyburn’s aim to deliver exceptional service to its members
- Competitive wages & extended health benefits*
- On-duty staff meals (taxable benefit for full-time and part-time employees only)
- Free on-site parking
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Development and educational opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Seasonal staff team building events & activities
- Exclusive access to Facebook At Work©, our new internal communication tool for HCC Staff
- Staff discount in the Sports Boutique
*PT and FT staff eligible for benefits after passing 3-month probationary review
Sounds like Hollyburn Country Club will be a great fit for you? Apply today!
Job Type: Part-time