Richmond Hill Toyota is currently looking for a motivated and energetic Full Time Licensing Clerk /Receptionist to join our team!
If you are a driven individual, who wants to be part of a fast-growing team, this position is for you!
- Vehicle licensing administration
- Creating a strong, positive first impression of the dealership by presenting a professional appearance and an efficient, cordial, business-like presence
- Greeting every customer entering the showroom and secure basic information to complete the traffic log and traffic control form
- Maintaining a customer rotation schedule and introduce every customer to a sales representative according to the rotation schedule
- Maintaining attendance records for sales representatives
- Other administrative assignments as required
- Friendly, efficient and courteous telephone manner
- Superior communication skills
- Universal understanding of dealership and department operations
- Exceptional customer service track record
- Previous Receptionist experience in a fast paced environment is an asset
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience is an asset
- Automotive experience is an asset
Upon request, Phaeton Automotive Group will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, management support, great team atmosphere and training programs. If the above meets your qualifications and interests, please send your resume in confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
- dealership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, ON (Preferred)