We’re looking for DoorDash Dasher Experience Specialist (DES)s to help support the local Dasher community in the Kelowna area. In this role, you will help new Independent Contractors sign up to Dash, enhance the Dasher experience, and drive operational success for the Dasher community through a mix of people skills and problem solving.
As a Dasher Experience Specialist (DES), you will be responsible for funneling Dashers through the Independent Contractor funnel, and empowering Dashers in communities whereDoorDash operates. We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. We want people who love being challenged and are excited by the idea of growing a career with DoorDash. If this sounds like you – read on!
What You'll Do
- Activate and enhance the experience for the next generation of Dashers using a mix of online and in-person materials
- Effectively answer any questions & resolve issues for Dashers who come to the office
- Track inventory and sell Dasher Gear to both new and current Dashers
- Perform various tasks and projects that have a direct impact
- General administrative work
- Maintain a clean and presentable office space
- Change lives for the better by providing people the freedom to earn their own incomes on their own time frames!
- Run on-boarding and information sessions for new drivers from our office location with the possibility of organizing and running off site on-boarding sessions as well
- Manage the driver acquisition funnel and find ways to optimize our on-boarding process.
- Partner with our Delight Crew to resolve in-person and over email driver support issues.
- Plan, track, and disburse equipment to the dasher fleet.
- Work with our Operations team to streamline procedures and improve the way we do things
- Depending on performance, there may be opportunities to grow within the company
- People person - people gravitate toward you because you’re so sociable.
- You thrive in public speaking settings.
- You are able to talk to anyone - and provide great customer service experiences.
- Project management pro - you have no problem juggling multiple tasks and Dashers at once. Furthermore, you love thinking about how to improve the process to make things work smoothly.
- Tech capable - you are able to use multiple different software to manage the activations of new Dashers with ease.
- Helping hand - you enjoy helping others and are willing to go above and beyond to help.
- Highly motivated self-starter - You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ready to grow - you see this position turning into a full time career with DoorDash. You’re passionate about growing within DoorDash.
- You are able to commit up to 40 hours per week.Shifts may include both weekdays and weekends, mostly during the day before 8 PM.
- Compensation is set at $15/hr and paid bi-weekly via direct deposit
- Meals are included!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Expert communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills
- Extremely reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated, positive, strong work ethic, and passionate about DoorDash
- Analytical skills - strong proficiency with excel.
- A desire to own and excel at what you do, and a passion for helping & empowering others.
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)