Strickland's is looking for a full time Maintenance Custodian to help maintain our Brantford, Ontario dealership!
You might be the right person for the job if you can do the following:
- General cleanup of public areas, office spaces, washrooms and any other related areas (which may include but is not limited to sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, trash removal)
- Follow the daily, weekly, monthly, annual cleaning schedule as required
- Maintain sufficient supply of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Light building maintenance as required
- Yard maintenance, including mowing
- Driving plow truck in winter
Strickland’s is a family owned and operated business; serving Ontario since 1974. We began modestly, and have grown into a multidimensional company offering both new and used vehicles. We now have 4 dealership locations catering to every area of today’s market, all centrally located in Ontario.
- You have janitorial and basic maintenance experience
- You are a high energy self starter who possesses the motivation to work with little supervision
- You are results driven
- You have an eye for detail
- You understand the importance of presentation
- You thrive in fast paced environments
- We are very successful and award winning
- We are well established and even expanding!
- Job security
- Great Company Culture!
- Potential advancement opportunities
- We provide you with an enjoyable, stable and rewarding working environment!
Successful candidates will work well in a team setting, but will be extremely self-motivated and driven. Applicants must have a strong working knowledge of Health & Safety and WHMIS; and be able to perform physical labour.
Job Type: Permanent
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Store Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Building Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)