Our clinic is looking for a intelligent, upbeat and motivated individual to help our providers serve our patients better. This job is part time with the potential to become full time. Salary is commensurate with experience. This job posting will remain open until filled.
Job Duties Include:
- Application and removal of modalities including: heat, ice, ultrasound, TENS, IFC, micro-current and Muscle Stimulation
- Application, supervision and education of patient’s Therapeutic Exercise Programs including: AROM, PROM, stretching, proprioception, coordination, balance and strengthening
- Assisting with doctor's exam, assessments and re-evaluations
- Taking and recording patient vitals.
- Assisting with clinic up-keep such as laundry, cleaning patient beds, filling ultrasound gel, and cleaning machines and tools
- Greeting patients and ensure they have a comfortable experience in the clinic
- Front desk help - assist in answering phones, scheduling, checking patients in and out as needed, other administrative duties
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology or related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively as member of a multidisciplinary team
- Superior communication, problem-solving, time management and documentation skills
- Experience working in a clinical setting is an asset.
We are looking for candidates that complement our team of excellent, dedicated health care practitioners and further our commitment to patient outcomes.
Please include your current CV along with an explanation as to why you are the best candidate for the position.
Resume's and any questions regarding this position can be directed to Dr. Alyssa Isford by e-mail.
Industry: Health Care
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)