Are you an electro-mechanic technician with a passion for diagnosing and troubleshooting both electrical and mechanical repairs? Do you love working independently, excelling autonomously and showing initiative? Are you looking to be a part of a growing company with extensive benefits and an amazing company culture? Look no further, we have the role for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: $20-26/hr (depending on experience)
- Shift: Nights 11pm to 7:15am
- Night shift premium ($1.00)
- Located in Scarborough
- 2 weeks of vacation
- Quarterly bonuses
- Benefits package
- Health spending account
- Employer matching RRSP program
- Monthly treats, quarterly pizza lunches, and summer BBQs
- Companywide cricket tournament and yoga sessions
- Company uniform
- Work boot allowance
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
What would a typical day as an electro-mechanic look like?
- Perform repairs and equipment installations through the manufacturing facility
- Inspect equipment and identify possible failures and repairs needed
- Follow all safety procedures, ensuring chemicals and hazardous waste are handled with care
- Train other technicians on preventative maintenance initiatives
- Work independently and autonomously with minimal supervision
Who are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience performing electro-mechanic repairs, maintenance, and installation in a manufacturing setting
- Comfortable troubleshooting and diagnosing pumps, conveyors, and filling machines
- Knowledge of electrical components such as servo motors, sensors, ac/dc
- Ability to weld (stick) is considered an asset
- Proficient with the use of hand and power tools – must possess own tools
Interested in hearing more? Let us know by…
Visiting www.randstad.ca and apply through the posting
Applying by e-mail at:
Calling us at:
905-470-4248 and asking for Wayne
Please check out www.randstad.ca for all of the roles currently open at Randstad! If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, please let us know what you’re looking for and we would be happy to assist you in finding your dream career in skilled trades! We cover all of York Region including Scarborough, Markham, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, North York, and Newmarket. If you are looking for a role as a millwright (433a), electrician (309a or 442a), tool and die maker, machinist (manual or CNC), production supervisor, stamping press operator, or welder give us a call!