Practitioner Network Specialist
Inkblot is a Toronto-based company on a mission to improve the mental health of individuals and organizations by creating innovative, accessible, and effective mental health services and technologies. Our digital mental health solutions, which include secure virtual counselling, a personalized therapist matching algorithm, and digital-first employee wellness programs, have allowed us to help over a million people start feeling better without the wait.
Want to help people get the mental health support they need when they need it? You’re in the right place.
Life at Inkblot:
Inkblot makes staying healthy at work and at home easier through the power of great people. Inkies are creative, supportive, and passionate about what we do. We work in an engaging and collaborative virtual team environment - one that’s fast-paced, purpose-driven, and inclusive.
As an Inkie, you’ll have access to growth opportunities and mentorship to help you reach your personal career goals. You’ll also have unlimited vacation, benefits that cover more than just teeth cleanings (affordable therapy, anyone?), and flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first. See details on our commitment to your health below.
The Team, The Role and The Responsibilities:
Inkblot is growing fast and the Practitioner Network Operations Team is currently looking for a conscientious and process-oriented individual who is passionate about working with potential and current members of the Inkblot Practitioner Network - that is, the practitioners who provide mental health support for all individuals who log into Inkblot Therapy every day.
The mission of the Practitioner Network Operations (PNO) team is to ensure that the Inkblot Practitioner Network is vibrant and robust. As a Practitioner Network Specialist, you will support the team achieve our mission by:
- Recruiting and onboarding practitioners to fulfill evolving customer needs, contractual obligations, and fluctuating volume
- Engaging and training the Inkblot Practitioner Network with respect to Inkblot’s mission, product, clinical policies and procedures; and
- Implementing retention initiatives to retain the practitioners within our network.
What You’ll Need to Thrive:
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent work experience
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a client or customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong ability to organize information and synthesize key facts for reporting purposes
- Ability to lead administrative tasks (e.g. note taking, booking on-boarding sessions)
- Confidence to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment and independently
- Able to perform multiple concurrent tasks
- Proven work ethic, able to take initiative and be self-directed
- Proficiency with technology (e.g. MS Office and/or Google Suite)
- Proficiency in organizing and arranging web-based meetings (such as Zoom)
- Ability to lead and host internal and external meetings
- Understanding of the domain of mental health services
- Psychology or Social Work undergraduate degree
- Previous experience navigating more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism
- Previous experience using ZenDesk, Lever, Slack
Our Commitment to Your Health:
We pride ourselves on offering flexible and comprehensive benefits to you and your dependents, covering medical, dental, mental health and more. At Inkblot, we also understand that life happens. When it does, we offer flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first.
We believe that the best workplace cultures are where every voice is valued and every person feels comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. Diversity and inclusion are ingrained in our DNA.
Inkblot Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Whatever you need to be successful, we will support you. If you need accommodation during the selection process or to have a few questions answered, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time