Cascadia Liquor Langford
Cascadia Liquor Langford is in search of a highly motivated, energetic full-time or part-time Shift Leader, who is available to work evenings and weekends, to join our talented team of people!
At Cascadia Liquor, we’re passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. As an Island owned and operated business, we’re known for our impressive product range with a focus on local, organic and hard-to-find products from the Pacific Northwest and around the world.
- Making customers happy and promoting a helpful and friendly environment to ensure they arrive and leave with a great impression
- Working with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to motivate and lead a team of professionals
- Bringing your positive, collaborative and hardworking attitude to work each day
- Learning and talking about your products so you can connect with your customers and help them make educated choices
- Managing inventory with an eye for organization, display, and stocking of products
- Being part of a team of high achievers who care about the customers and the company they are representing
- Previous keyholder / shift leader experience
- Previous cash handling experience in retail, hospitality, or food services
- A warm, confident, and customer focused personality with a high level of attention to detail
- A flexible schedule with weekday, evening, and weekend availability
- The ability to lift 25 kg repeatedly and stay physically active throughout shift
- Serving It Right certification (and must be at least 19 years of age)
- A dynamic work environment with great people
- A focus on ethical and sustainable business practices
- Cross-training, growth opportunities and staff discount privileges with The Truffles Group of partner businesses (trufflesgroup.com)
- Complimentary entry to community events
- Extended health and dental
- Paid volunteer days
- Donation matching
If this is you, let us know by submitting your resume and cover letter. Only those who qualify will be contacted.
The Truffles Group is a collection of rapidly growing businesses with a big vision. Locally owned and operated, we are a people-powered group of companies devoted to changing the way people think about Vancouver Island’s hospitality, tourism, and beverage retail industries.
Job Type: Full-time