If you are a skilled and experienced 2nd year to Journeyman HVAC/Sheet Metal Worker we have a job for you!
We are currently seeking experienced Metal Sheet Workers and/or HVAC Finals Experts to join our New Constructions team in Calgary, one of Canada's most vibrant and dynamic cities! This is a permanent, full-time position with opportunities for growth and advancement within our company.
You will be responsible for completing residential new construction HVAC final installs. This would include installing thermostats, zoning systems, humidifiers, wiring, installation of HRVs, sheet metal, duct and pipe work, troubleshooting equipment, etc.
What We Offer
- $40 per hour
- Signing bonus of up to $2.000 depending on experience.
- Sponsorship and tuition reimbursement depending on school final scores.
- Tool assistance program.
- Company van that is taken home every day and gas card.
Calgary is one of Canada's fastest-growing cities, with a booming economy and a growing population. As a hub for the energy, manufacturing, and technology industries, there is no shortage of work for skilled tradespeople like you. With its stunning natural scenery, vibrant arts and culture scene, and high quality of life, Calgary is an excellent place to live and work.
Who We Are
Knight (originally named Assured) has been providing exceptional service in Calgary and the surrounding areas since 1970. Knight/Assured has been a member of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta for over 30 years. Knight has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1991.
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications for heating and AC systems.
- On-site installation and testing of heating and AC systems.
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications for plumbing systems to ensure installations meet industry standards and local codes.
- Provide exceptional service and ensure their satisfaction with our work.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Residential new constructions HVAC installation.
- Proven experience in HVAC installs.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- A valid driver’s license with a suitable driving abstract.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- Additional Health and Dental Benefits – we pay 50% for you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Knight’s.
If you are a skilled and experienced 2nd year to Journeyman HVAC/Sheet Metal Worker looking for an exciting new opportunity in Calgary, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the first step towards joining our dynamic New Constructions team!
If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Knight Plumbing, Heating and AC by visiting www.knightplumbing.ca.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40.00 per hour
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you willing to undergo a Background check?
- Can you provide a 3 year clean Driving abstract?
- HVAC Residential Finals (only new homes): 3 years (required)
- driver's license (required)
- Journeyman Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: In person