Wilson Health Services seeking a mature and energetic individual to take on the responsibility of providing front desk administrative support within our health care clinic as well as help plan and execute all social media initiatives across key platforms with the ultimate goal of connecting the Wilson Health Services brand to the consumer. Since 2001 we have been serving the Cambridge community's health care needs. Our facility has state of the art technologies to help our patients achieve optimal health and our clinic strives to provide a calm, healing atmosphere with exceptional patient care.
The position of Administrative & Marketing Assistant is designed to ensure a smooth flow within our clinic by managing patient files in a friendly, professional, organized, and efficient manner and help design, build and maintain Wilson Health Services' social media presence.
Academic & Work Experience
- Experience in Health Care Administration/Reception dealing directly with patients an asset
Skills & Knowledge
- Compassionate, dependable, consistent and hard-working
- Have a can-do attitude and always deliver
- Passionate about health
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, and patient management software
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high-quality, creative work while multitasking and meet shifting priorities.
- Basic accounting skills and Point of Sale Knowledge
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Superior Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Understanding of Record Retention for Medical Offices
- Apply learned skills to different situations
- Adapts easily to new situations
- Previous experience with WSIB and MVA claims an asset
- Medical admin course an asset
- Knowledge of social media following across mayor platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Hootsuite an asset
- Proficient in social listening skills and paid advertising on channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google My Business, Google+ and Instagram an asset
- A real team player who is able to work collaboratively with health care practitioners and communicate effectively with management
Administrative Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the front desk and coordinate patient care
- Answer telephone calls and direct them accordingly
- Greet and Check in Patients - complete all necessary forms
- Maintain patient database, and patient files
- Process all patient payments (cash, Visa, MasterCard, Interac)
- Process WSIB and MVA claims as neded
- Generate Clinic reports as required for patient follow up, daily and weekly balancing, and practitioner compensation
- Ensure Clinic is tidy at all times
- Help manage orthotic and shoe orders
- Manage multiple health care practitioners individual needs
- Assist Chiropractor, physiotherapist, Chiropodist as needed.
- Assist with infection control and sterilizing of Chiropody equipment
- Participate in all training with regards to equipment and technologies available at the clinic
Marketing Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage regular posts, monitor engagement and take appropriate action.
- Build meaningful connections and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Design, create, social media posts within the company
- Create videos with practitioners in the clinic to post on social media
The REQUIRED hours for this position are between 26 and 35 hours per week. This will include early mornings (7am) and late evenings (7-8pm).
Occasional coverage at our Guelph location may be required.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour