We are looking to add another full-time position at our facility in Waterford. This is a demanding and challenging profession. We are looking for someone that is highly driven, knowledgeable and independent.
*Minimum job requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of hands on dog training experience: your own dog does not count
- Must be experienced with remote collar training
- Must have experience training aggressive, fearful, nervous, reactive and anxious dogs
- Must reside in the GTA
- Must have reliable transportation.
- must have references
*Day to day requirements:
- Handling and training small and large breeds from puppy to adult.
- Working with dogs needing behavior modification from anxiety to aggression.
- Interacting with the public in a professional manner.
- Continuing education and increasing skill in training, both dogs and human
- Transporting animals to and from the kennels.
- Ensuring that the animals have ample, fresh food and water at all times.
- Cleaning animal waste, spilled food, hair, and other debris from the kennels.
- Grooming and administering treatment to animals
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift