Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for eight years in a row and a leader in automotive retail. With a team of nearly 1250 employees (some of whom are brand new to the company, while others have been with us nearly 30 years) we are growing our business and are currently looking to add a qualified EXPERIENCED SALES MANAGERto join our Autogroup!
- Meet monthly forecast for sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
- Create and organize all sales activities for the Sales department.
- Recruit, hire and develop a retail sales force.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers.
- Maintain vehicle inventory and days’ supply.
- Ensure that salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Work with the General Manager to forecast monthly sales and expenses.
- Enthusiastically assist sales people in customer interactions.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise new car sales associates to ensure individual and department sales quotas are met.
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Assist new car sales associates in closing sales as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing/leasing and explore different payment options.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- 3+ years of previous experience in Automotive Sales Management.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- VIN Solutions or another CRM Application an asset.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the province that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC).
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental after 90 and 180 days respectively
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Crm: 2 years (Preferred)
- ADP Dealer Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- automotive sales management: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)