Career1 is currently seeking Co-Op students to join our HR Team for the May co-op program , located at our Mississauga and Brampton offices.
Your Internship will provide experience primarily in Recruitment, Selection, Administration and Training and Development.
We are an employment agency specializing in temporary and permanent placements for workers.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Currently enrolled or have recently graduated in a relevant /secondary/post-secondary program with a focus on Human Resources or any other relevant course
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Be a quick learner and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- This is an unpaid internship program with flexible work hours in our office located in Mississauga and Brampton.
Start Date: Immediate
Must be available at least 2-3 days a week or be flexible according to business hours (9-5).
If you're interested please forward your resume for consideration or for further information contact us at 905-897-9675.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship