Reporting to the Program Manager, OMM Process Optimization & Analytics is responsible for planning, coordinating and scheduling of operations, instrumentation and maintenance work performed as assigned utilizing the Region’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS); plans, schedules and coordinates staff; maintaining appropriate records and files to permit analysis, quality assurance audits and reporting results of work completed.
- Develops and oversees short and long range maintenance planning, scheduling and forecasting activities to support operations, instrumentation and maintenance services and the overarching Water/Wastewater Maintenance Program.
- Carries out planning and scheduling for operating duties and tasks, Preventative Maintenance, Condition Based Monitoring, Run to Failure and Planned and Unplanned Breakdowns, calibrations and project work.
- Reviews technology documentation including engineering drawings, sketches, operation and maintenance manuals, parts lists, work histories, job plans, etc., and includes appropriate details as part of planned work to increase productivity and efficiency for field staff.
- Develops and maintains key performance indicators and dashboards related to work management activities.
- Conducts field level audits of work order processes and reports on findings; recommends process improvements as required to management.
- Participates in maintaining asset information and standards such as hierarchy descriptions, attributes etc. in cooperation with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinates and facilitates operations, instrumentation and maintenance planning and scheduling meetings as required.
- Liaises within the branch and with other Branches to support and promote best practices in maintenance management.
- Performs other duties as assigned, in accordance with Branch and Department objectives.
- Completion of a Community College Diploma Program in Mechanical Technology, or Certificate of Qualification in a trade or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years’ relevant experience in work management and maintenance management planning and scheduling that includes inventory management.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating various areas of a work management and a maintenance management program, work order planning and scheduling utilizing a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance management, inventory and stores cataloguing procedures.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license free of serious offences under the Highway Traffic Act.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online by October 2, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.