Live Patrol Inc. is a fast growing 24/7 Video Surveillance Monitoring Company seeking a qualified Installation and Service Technician.
As a leader in the field of advanced security monitoring, we have experienced continuous expansion and are planning for continued growth to come.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Installation & maintenance of Live Patrol’s video surveillance equipment
- Follow all company policies, procedures and Health & Safety requirements.
- On and off-site troubleshooting
- Direct and communicate services between clients and company departments
- Maintain safe and secure work environment by following safety practices
- Document and maintain accurate records of all work performed on a site and submit daily reports as required using email, ticketing systems, and other technology tools.
- Work with the Monitoring Center to ensure the best camera sight lines, that cameras are correctly focused, and alarms are properly set up on each installation.
- Coordinate, install and program systems (alarms, access control and CCTV) as per the customer’s specifications
- Work to meet project estimation and deadlines
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
- Careful attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing environments
- The ability to troubleshoot CCTV analog/IP systems
- Must have a minimum of three (2) years’ experience working as a technician in the physical/electronic security industry on video surveillance systems and Access control Systems either analog or IP.
- Previous experience & knowledge in video surveillance systems, IT networking, cabling, telecommunications & electrical is an asset- Previous experience & knowledge in access control systems is an asset.
- Valid G license
- No fear of heights in order to operate a bucket truck or various lifts to conduct installations
- Work indoors as well as outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to learn new software/applications.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and presentations
- Excellent customer service skills required with the ability to resolve conflict and problems. Be able to manage difficult customer situations.
- Self-motivation and time management skills.
- Computer and network knowledge in order to set up systems
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent physical condition as the job requires lifting of equipment overhead
Please list all certifications that you have obtained.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest an effort in applying for this opportunity. We
will be contacting only those individuals who we assess as being the best potential fit for this opportunity. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Installation: 1 year (Preferred)