ULTIMA HOME CARE IS STILL HIRING DURING THE PANDEMIC!!!!!
This position includes both community visiting in the Grey/Bruce areas including the North and South Bruce Peninsulas.
- Independent, Accountable, Punctual & Reliable!
- Cell phone with data to use our simple software to clock/out & check off completion notes
- Can communicate effectively in English. Secondary languages are a huge plus!
- Personal Support Worker or Equivalent Certificate from recognized Canadian Institute
- MUST have a reliable vehicle and valid Ontario driver's licence.
- Already possess a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check & Vulnerable Sector
- Valid CPR/first aid certification (or one that has not been expired for more than 6 months)
- Understand care plans and determine ways to implement them effectively
- Assist patients with ambulation, ROM activities (as per care plan) and positioning.
- Provide them support in bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming, feeding and meal prep
- Light housekeeping; dusting, washing dishes, folding laundry & changing linens
- Ensure patient dignity by keeping personal and medical information confidential
- Recognize emergency situations and escalation process and perform First Aid and CPR in dire circumstance
Once hired we offer a "recruitment bonus" for referring friends to work for Ultima Home Care. This is paid to you once your "referral" has completed their first shift with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- drivers license (Required)
- CPR/first aid (Required)
- PSW (Required)