Are you interested in working for a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing? We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time permanent Tool Crib Coordinator to join our thriving multi-business/location operation!
Who Are We?
Over the past 30 years, Tri-Mach Group Inc. has become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care industries. Located in Elmira, Ontario, Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all of your manufacturing, facility upgrade and integration needs.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best-in-class service in Millwrighting, Electrical, Stainless Steel Fabrication, Design Engineering, Custom Machining and Packaging Automation. Our experienced management team and trades people are passionate about what they do and their top quality craftsmanship is reflective of this passion.
The Tri-Mach Group Inc. name is built on dependable service, hard work, dedication and the innovation required to meet the demanding challenges our customers face. Our reputation is the key to our ongoing success, working locally, nationally and internationally.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. https://www.tri-mach.com/
Why the Tri-Mach Group?
We are an energetic and enthusiastic team of professionals striving for continuous improvement and operational excellence to lead our growing industries. We are passionate about what we do, building long lasting relationships with our customers and developing our people. Innovation and staying leading edge are highly encouraged throughout the business.
In addition to an awesome working environment we offer our team members competitive wages, company paid health and dental benefits, an RRSP matching program and a branded work clothing allowance.
You will ensure our various millwright teams have the right equipment, tools, and everything else they need in order to complete their custom jobs at various locations.
- Receive tool requests for processing.
- Assemble tool requests for specified job orders ahead of pickup schedule.
- Issue product to employees as needed.
- Receive tools post work completion and ensure they are in their proper place in inventory. Follow up with employees who have issued tools but have not returned. Escalate as necessary.
- Maintain inventory database to include tools, stockroom supplies and shop supplies held in inventory.
- Prepare measurement information relative to inventory levels, inventory turnover and other metrics that may be required.
- Coordinate tool orders with Purchasing.
- Ensure tools are in proper working condition, they are clean, and guarding is in place. Coordinate maintenance or replacements as necessary.
- Track and execute Annual and Semi-Annual certifications and calibrations.
- Organize external rentals, including delivery and removal with outside vendors.
- Seek ways to find efficiencies in the Tool Crib process.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- General clerical work and filing.
- Housekeeping of the tool crib.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in one of the following areas: warehouse, purchasing, customer service or tool crib setting
- Knowledge of construction tools and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, twist, kneel and reach overhead
- Ability to consistently work safely and maintain a safe work environment
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptability: Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, cope effectively with complexity and change and quickly understand and absorb new information
- Calm under pressure: Able to maintain stable performance under pressure
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints before formalizing a conclusion
- Communication: Able to communicate clearly and effectively through all forms of oral and written communication
- Organization Skills: Highly organized, self-driven and able to manage multiple requests at once
We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
We appreciate your interest in the Tri-Mach Group but only those who possess the skillset we are seeking will be contacted.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.