Established in 1997 ILAC is one of the leading English Language providers in international education located in Toronto and Vancouver. Our mission is to provide the highest quality service, support and opportunities to our customers and employees. We provide English language training as well as professional certificates and diplomas to thousands of international students every year.
ILAC operates under, ILAC-Adult and Young Learner English Language programs, University Pathways and ILACIC-Private Career College accredited by the MAESD and PTIB.
The College Admissions Advisor is at the heart of the global admissions process bridging the point of sales and close of sale for all our agent partners. We are seeking an organized, customer focused, driven and goals oriented individual for ILACIC admissions for the Turkish market. The College Admissions Advisor will report directly to the Head of Sales Support and work across the ILAC matrix closely with the Sales Managers, the Accommodation department and School Operations providing the highest quality experience to all our agents during the pre-arrival admissions process.
Key responsibilities and capabilities:
- Process all applications and changes within 24hrs with utmost accuracy;
- Manage student applications from original inquiry through enrollment process and up to arrival;
- Conducts interviews to assess student’s English proficiency and profile;
- Ensure all invoices are raised correctly, minimizing mistakes;
- Develop customized study plans best suited for each student considering profile, previous work/academic experience, maturity and English level;
- Ensure complete correction of all pre-arrival documents in accordance with company deadlines;
- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of student databases and agent information, both for internal purposes and for external compliance purposes;
- Provide knowledgeable information pertaining to academics, accommodation and the social aspect of an ILACIC student life;
- Monitor no shows and pre-arrivals for respective region;
- Process all student course extensions and upgrades;
- Ensure market growth year on year by working closely with Regional Sales team and agents;
- Monitor cancellations and postponements ensuring all respective departments have up to date information (accommodation, academics, school operations);
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the ILAC and ILACIC portfolio, courses, special offers, and the entry requirements in order to provide suitable advice to applicants, and to accurately assess applicants;
- Support with agent training when necessary.
- The successful candidate will be motivated by the prospect of improving and constantly developing our agents experience of working with ILACIC;
- Patience, mild temper & good communication skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Turkish;
- Excellent attention to details, cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Solutions oriented;
- High level for attention to detail;
- Customer focused;
- Ability to solve problems/emergency issues.
How to apply:
- Enclose your resume and cover letter, and tell us why you are interested in applying to this role.
- Specify in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Problem Resolution: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- Turkish (Required)