Dynamo Playgrounds is the world leader in innovative playground equipment. Our stunning designs and masterful engineering ensure that every piece we build inspires the imagination of children everywhere. Our primary mission is the creation of the safest, most durable and most fun playground equipment in the world.
Dynamo Playgrounds is currently seeking a self-motivated and eager to learn student for the position of Marketing Assistant based at our Plantagenet location. This position is a 3-month (June-September 2020) student placement that will be remote.
· Manage social media accounts and generate followers for accounts – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
· Set up and create posts 3x a week to be posted on Hootsuite
· Create gifs and videos
· Video editing skills
· Managing and editing email campaign through Mailchimp – build templates
· Create gif campaign headers and build a vary of email campaign – scheduled for 1-2 years out
· Make graphic flyers for promotional campaign
· Write content for multiple mediums (ie: social, web, video)
· Registered as a full-time student in the previous academic year and returning to school for Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, any other related programs
· Must be a Canadian citizenship or permanent residence
· Marketing experience, strong asset
· Portfolio of work is highly preferred – marketing ad with graphics
· Coachable and fast learner
· Organizational skills
· Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
· Excellent written and spoken English communications skills (French is an asset)
· Strong time management and attention to detail
· Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Canva, Photoshop, Adobe, Mailchimp, video editing software skills
· Canadian citizens, permanent residents or have refugee protection status under the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
· Legally en titled to work in Canada
Our team enjoys
· Exciting and diverse projects
· Competitive salaries
· Professional development opportunities
· Paid holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract