We are a busy foot clinic currently seeking Medical Assistants to help support our 3 Chiropodists (foot specialists). We have a very modern office that provides a full range of treatments for the feet.
Feel free to check out our website www.missississaugafootclinic.com and www.youtube.com/c/TheToeBro to learn more about the owner Jonathan Tomines (Chiropodist)
.Medical Assistant Course from an accredited college
.Experience working in a medical/health clinic setting
- Answer phone & reply to emails explaining all services available and related fees
- Book new and return patient appointments
- Receive payments, create and pay invoices
- Handle referrals from Doctors, book patient
- Set tasks to follow up on specific dates for surgical procedures
- Save follow up photos and email responses into patient charting
· Must speak and write English fluently.
. Live in close proximity of the office.
. Will have to be able to work flexible hours, have multi-tasking capabilities.
. Enjoy working with and servicing other people with a smile.
. Able to work under pressure and diffuse difficult situations and conflicts.
. Must be willing to learn new tasks, as needed.
Availability: To start early ASAP
Job Type: Full Time Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
Job Location: Mississauga, ON
Required education: Diploma/Certificate and/or Experience
Required experience: n/a
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All patients must wear a mask to attend their appointment.
Multiple medical grade air filtration machines throughout the office.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-06-01