Digital Content Writer / Business Development Representative
Digital Content Writing / Business Development - Toronto
About Purple Sales Solutions
At Purple Sales Solutions, we help Technology Companies grow faster on the territory of their choice, either in Canada, The United States or in Europe. The purpose of Purple Sales Solutions is to improve the way to do Business Development that has been overlooked for too long.
Since 2000, our founder has worked with over fifty different tech brands to generate pipeline faster and closing significant deals. At Purple Sales Solutions, we go beyond appointment settings and we are involved in the sales cycle from lead generation to the close.
Purple Sales Solutions is growing at a fast pace now after two years of experimenting with the way to master Business Development for Tech companies.
We deliver Business Development and Sales Services for B2B Tech companies willing to master their growth initiatives faster and in a scalable way.
Each Client's go-to-market strategy is unique. It is through an iterative process we deliver sustainable results over time.
- Having purple as our favorite color means we are thinking of others before ourselves - we are here to help our clients and teammates to grow faster.
- Empathy and being supportive are at the core of our values.
- Leveraging proven processes and methodologies is at the core of our success.
- Your professional growth is important to us.
Your Mandate as a Digital Content Writer
- Create concisely, engaging and compelling copy/editorial across a range of media, including: website copy, blog posts, social media content, banners, thought leadership articles, scriptwriting, and product/sales information.
- Update and manage the mypurplesales.com editorial content program, standardizing in-house and freelancer editorial content production processes, developing and monitoring KPIs to assess program performance, setting editorial standards, and integrating partner teams into the content development cycle.
- Assess new client trends and content performance, leveraging the voice of client data, market research, social media monitoring, web analytics, SEO data, and other sources, to identify new white space for content, suggest new mediums to leverage, strategize growth opportunities.
- Create and execute on an audience growth strategy, building out tactics within social media, email, paid marketing, and publisher networks, to regularly engage with our reader base, expand our reach, drive new partnerships, and funnel repeat traffic back to mypurplesales.com.
What matters to us for the Digital Content Editorial responsibilities
- Post-secondary education in public relations, journalism, social media, digital marketing, or relevant professional experience.
- Required a minimum of 3 years of experience in journalism, social media, digital PR and growth marketing.
- Hands-on experience with key digital marketing, content marketing, and demand generation toolsets, including Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Hubspot CMS, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or related platforms.
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills
- Ideal if you love B2B Sales in Tech (SaaS solutions or/and Professional Services, Consulting), and have built content tailored to the organization needs of line of business mainly in North America.
- Knowledge of general SEO best practices is a strong asset, including how to develop engaging, SEO rich content in multiple formats, while adhering to the webmaster guidelines.
Your Mandate as a Business Development Representative
- Working as a team to create awareness for Purple Sales' Tech Clients on the territory of their choice.
- Qualifying inbound leads and reaching out to the ideal prospects on behalf of our Clients
- Creating and managing deals through their sales cycle to the close
- Making sure to leverage the tools available to get accurate records of your activities and related reporting
- Representing Purple Sales and Purple Sales' Clients at key network events and conferences
- Constantly learning Purple Sales' tech stack to master your role and grow with us
What matters to us for the Business Development Responsibilities
- Preferred, minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You are team-oriented and ambitious
- You pay attention to details
- You want to provide an unforgettable sales experience to your clients
- You speak an excellent English, French is an asset
- Excellent Omni-channel communication skills
- Able to pivot fast
- Sales acumen
- Fast learner and self-starter
Why you should join now
- Your initiatives are valued
- Teamwork is predominant
- Results matter and are awarded
- Constantly learning from our B2B Clients and their environment
- Consultative Sales training provided
- Located in Toronto's West end, a few steps away from a vibrant neighborhood and surrounded by Parks
- Great office space
- Located close to transportation hub
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- Grocery stores, restaurants and coffee shops nearby
- Monthly Team building activities
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Reference ID: Indeeddcebdr2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital Content Writing: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)