Free Internet & Cable
Daily Staff Meals (Taxable Benefit)
Use of our fitness center, pool & hot tubs
Extended Health Insurance after 12 months
Competitive compensation package (Pay and Benefits).
Employee Room Rate discounts at all Atlific Hotel & Resort Hotels after 3 months
Subsidized Staff Housing (starting at $330 per month for an individual furnished room)
AHLA Employer of Choice 2018
Lake Louise Inn is a full-service hotel with 247 guest rooms and suites Surrounded by soaring pines and sweeping mountain views nestled among the snowy peaks of Banff National Park and is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Lounge Supervisor is responsible for directing, controlling and planning the activities of the lounge as instructed by the Explorers Lounge Manager
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times.
- Take full responsibility for the set-up and effective operation of the lounge
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, in line with company policy, taking account of security and the health & safety of people and property
- Work in all areas of the lounge, bar and floor, to ensure that best practice is maintained by the team and that any areas requiring improvement are identified
- Work with Explorers Manager to control all office administration procedures
- Be accountable for cash management throughout the lounge
- Work with Explorers’ Manager to maximize all sales opportunities in the business
- Assist with managing the lounge team, including motivating and leading the team to work to the highest standards, at all times
- Take an active role in developing people and identify and monitor training needs
- Deal with any employee complaints and/or grievances promptly, in line with company guidelines
- Communicate effectively with the team, through regular meetings
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- 1 year experience in the supervisory experience of a lounge or food services operation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a server, in a fast paced restaurant
- Previous bartending experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Knowledge of cost control procedures and basic accounting procedures
- Standard computer knowledge (Microsoft, Excel, Word, e-mail, POS systems).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract