We are currently looking for a Consumer Representative for Pet to join our team! The representative must perform consumer service and other administrative tasks effectively to achieve business objectives to serve consumers with satisfaction for the benefit of the business.
- Offer a range of services to consumers by telephone and email, thus managing incoming and outgoing communications
- Social Media knowledge (Facebook and Instagram)
- Perform from time to time data entry in all the company’s different systems, ensure complete processing of inquiries as well as act as the main contact with our consumers
- Answer and track in Salesforce the consumer inquiries within 72 hours or less
- Be well verse in all products distributed by Rolf C. Hagen Inc.: Aquatics, Small animals, Birds, Reptile, Cats and Dogs for accessories, foods, and how to maintain and better use all products
- Knowledge of products (new products or product changes), continuous training building knowledge on product and animal care
- Establish relations with different brand category services to ensure accurate answers and coordinate issue resolution
- Update quick response suggestions (FAQ-Q & A) and inform Brand Manager when to include additional information in the knowledge data base
- Ensure the information regarding international distributors is up to date
- Perform order entry for replacement parts and exchanges
- Online WEB order management, supply tracking information, consumer return procedure including reimbursement and warranty information
- Determine coupon value to resolve issue or turn negative to positive perception
- Allocate and generate orders packing slip (PPS)
- Sort and prioritize inquiries
- Update the training manual
- Perform other duties as required to support the company and its growth.
- Replace from time to time the receptionist at the front desk on a rotational basis.
- College diploma in related field or equivalent level of industry experience
- 2-3 years experience in a related field
- Extensive knowledge in animal care for dogs, cats, reptiles, small animals, birds and aquatics
- Be responsive to, inquire about, and implement the proposed tools to improve the quality of work done.
- Offer consumer service of superior quality and in a professional manner, with precision, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Ability to resolve problems successfully; willingness to "go the extra mile" for the consumer
- Demonstrate strong motivation and teamwork
- Be accountable for and take the necessary measures to perform tasks successfully as they are assigned
- Understand, respect, and surpass the objectives set for various clients and projects
- Propose innovative ideas to promote constant improvement
- Have a sound knowledge of the best practices in consumer relations
- Be proficient in online orders management including reimbursement
- Ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously including the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Attendance as well as punctuality are of the utmost importance in this position to maintain the level of service expected
- Be fully bilingual, in English and French, spoken and written.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Pet Industry: 2 years (Required)
- dogs, cats, reptiles, small animals, birds, aquatics: 2 years (Required)