Since 1995, The Answer Company has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems. As both a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership & expertise on both solutions to a wide array of industries. With offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, The Answer Company's goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant in our New Westminster office. The Marketing Assistant will be part of the marketing team and be responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of all marketing strategies and initiatives across business channels, platforms and geographies including web, social media, events and other communication channels. If you are a highly organized individual with focus and initiative who is able to handle a wide variety of tasks and deal professionally with numerous people both internal and external, we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions and a casual environment;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high quality job for our customers.
- Assist with the day-to-day marketing functions including corresponding with partners, handling sponsorship requests, managing review sites and editing;
- Assist with administrative tasks for the marketing department including printing, rental arrangements, graphic creation and scheduling;
- Provide content for Intranet to communicate updates to company;
- Coordinate between Marketing and other departments with project management, reports and notices;
- Create and manage expense and summary reports for all campaigns and events;
- Assist with the development, execution and analysis of email blasts and newsletters to support company’s growth objectives;
- Research events, awards, associations and other promotion and referral sources;
- Coordinate with other departments and partners in the planning and execution of events including trade shows, education seminars, partner events, client training sessions and client appreciation events;
- Assist with the creation, design and production of marketing materials and sales collateral;
- Gather competitive research and analysis of online and offline marketing opportunities as requested;
- Assist with development of relevant content (blogs, photos, handouts) for website and social media platforms;
- Monitor website traffic, referrals and campaign results using Google Analytics;
- Manage PPC and retargeting campaigns using Google AdWords;
- Manage weekly digital campaign status reports, analytics and budgets;
- Perform requested minor website updates and keep site up-to-date with links and webinars;
- Additional tasks and projects as requested by the Director of Marketing.
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or related program;
- Experience with website management; WordPress skills considered a bonus;
- Graphic design skills considered a bonus;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency with social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and You Tube;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to take responsibility and pay close attention to detail;
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines and effectively handle changing priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)