ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Welcome students from the Rotman School of Management!
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING CONSULTANT - INTERN
Strategy Insights & Planning Consultant - Interns deliver high-quality solutions for our clients. Interns leverage unstructured problem solving skills as well as strong analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, interns work on one or more project teams and may apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions. At the end of the internship, Interns are considered for a full-time employment offer.
- Help project leadership define project scope and develop approach;
- Coordinate project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings;
- Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues;
- Design and execute qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to test and analyze hypotheses;
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams;
- Provide innovation within projects.
- Candidates should be about to enter the final year of an MBA program and possess a bachelor's (and often graduate) degree in business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied math, statistics or related fields with a strong academic record;
- 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams;
- Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook;
- Client service orientation.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
Like ZS Careers on Facebook
Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.