Lierre.ca is an e-commerce distributor of health-related products. It is fast growing business with a friendly working environment. We’re looking for a candidate who has experience in customer service or has held a position as secretary in the retail industry. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, a fast learner and collaborative.
- You will be responsibility of overseeing customer service including answering customer’s questions by phone, email and through our online customer service system.
- Be responsible for company correspondence both incoming and outgoing
- Managing practitioner’s schedules: booking appointments, answering questions and receiving payments
- Managing employees time-sheets and vacation schedules
- Inventory management including stock inventory receiving, incoming orders from our manufacturers, and cross-checking information.
- Help with sales service in show room
- Ensure the reception and show room is clean and organized
- Performing other miscellaneous office tasks as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- At least 3 years previous experience in a customer service/secretary in retail stores, e-commerce business or medical clinic is a must.
- Strong computer proficiency and knowledge with Windows 10, Word, Excel, and other office software.
- Must be a fast learner and have the capacity of working with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Must be able to work under pressure and in fast pace environment
- Must be able to multi-task as well as a collaborative work capacity is a must
- Must be fully bilingual (English and French), writing skills are required
If you are interested, please respond to this by submitting your resume, a cover letter and your expected salary
- You will be working in a very friendly and warm environment
- You will have the opportunities to meet full cycle of business management
- You are offered the exciting and challenging job duties, and you can learn new knowledge every day
- You will be provided with training programs for new employees, our experienced consultant will provide training to help you in new fields you may not be familiar with
- You are provided with paid lunch time
- You are provided with free snacks, coffee, beverage and free parking space
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)