This posting is for a building maintenance worker in Downtown Toronto in the King West area.
Successful candidates must have a valid drivers license, be able to work independently and be open to to training. Prior experience with large residential sites is mandatory.
- Liaise with operations staff on day to day activities, coverage and performance issues
- Primary contact for all property related building maintenance
- Coordinate installation, maintenance and repair work with commercial lease holders.
- oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems. Evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
Maintenance Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Suite Turnover
- Monitoring hallways and common areas for repair needs
- Installing electrical outlets & light fixtures
- Installing doors, door handles & knobs
- Installing sinks
- Plaster and paint work
- Removing excess furniture
- Maintain compactor room
- Changing compactor bins
- Sweeping/Cleaning common areas
- Replacing light bulbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical/Repair background
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Prior experience required
On-Call rotation required.
Please note that we will only be contacting applicants that meet the requirements of this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Building Maintenance: 4 years (Required)