We are looking for a Veterinary Practice Manager with strong people management and development skills to oversee our Hospital, EagleHill Animal Hospital.
We are a well-established clinic in Mission, BC. Our team is experienced, passionate, dedicated that includes RVTs, Vet. Assistants, and receptionists with 6 veterinarians. We have a loyal client base that expects the best service along with compassionate care.
Your primary responsibilities will be administrative duties and team leadership, the remaining time working alongside the team:
- Overall operation of the clinic, and management of work flow
- Motivate existing staff along with recruitment and training when needed
- HR duties
- Devise clinic goals and execute plans in consultation with regional manager.
- Clinic growth to improve service, increase revenue, and increase clientele
- Create action plans for the clinic and staff to maximize success
- Prepare regular reports on a schedule
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a manager of veterinary clinic, and a thorough understanding of how a veterinary clinic functions. Veterinary management education is an asset. Exceptional people skills and proven leadership skills are a must.
- Experience with shifts, and drafting/managing schedules
- Good management and leadership skills with the ability to set priorities, delegate, motivate and develop the hospital and team.
- Experience in managing a team, and hold members accountable for performance
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to understand and execute a client and/or team grievance.
- Strong desire to build rapport and solid relationships with team members, clients and the community
- Financial skills to understand the needs of the business and the importance of growing revenues and controlling expenses
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
EagleHill Animal Hospital is a large size Small Animal Hospitalwith deep roots in Missionwith an excellent reputation and a strong, loyal client base. Our goal is to keep providing excellent level of service and care for our patients and clients.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental coverage
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Paid uniforms.
- Paid monthly phone charges.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Veterinary Hospital Management: 3 years (Preferred)