Surgenor Ottawa Chevrolet-Buick-GMC-Cadillac is currently seeking an individual to join our team as an Appointment Coordinator for our busy Service Department.
In business for over 50 years, the Surgenor Automotive Group is a family-owned company that continually strives to provide the best possible customer service which is only made possible with our amazing team. We pride ourselves in helping our staff grow both professionally and personally with our top-notch management team and on-going training. A good work life balance is something we strive to deliver. We have a history of long-term staff retention, which is a testament to the way we do business and the value we place on each and every employee.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accepting customer inbound telephone calls and processing customer requests
- Assist in the strategy and execution of special projects and to follow up with outbound calls
- Participate in ongoing training to ensure that skills are up-to-date
- Bilingualism is a must
- We are looking for individuals who have the ability to multi-task and who are able to make decisions with a minimum of supervision.
- Bilingualism is considered an asset but not a must.
- A pleasant telephone manner and an outgoing team approach is needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full time Mondays to Fridays, with no evenings or weekends regularly scheduled.
- Guaranteed income with a competitive bonus plan
- Positive work environment with superior management support
- Employee discounts
- Group benefits
Start your application today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses to this advertisement, we wish to thank in advance all applicants. Only those candidates under consideration for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: SO - Service
Job Type: Full-time