Gunn Gray is currently seeking Wildlife Management Staff in Western Canada. We are seeking quality individuals interested in wildlife control positions.
These positions are shift work and offer the freedom to work outdoors dealing with new scenarios daily. The positions work towards making the uncertain, certain. In these positions we allow our clients to maximize efficiency and productivity while keeping both; wildlife and people safe.
The careers available are rewarding; both in the jobs presented and the remuneration packages we offer.
- supporting team members in their job responsibilities when required
- Work in various settings; mining, forestry, oil& gas
- Answer calls of wildlife sightings and situations
- Stand guard for clients working, to provide a safe work environment
- Inspect buildings and outside areas of property to detect signs of wildlife
- Assist in wildlife proofing and repair when needed
- Advise clients on how to prevent or limit wildlife encounters
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work in various weather conditions
- Comply with all company health and safety policies
- Make observations and provide solutions in a fast-paced environment
- It is imperative to anticipate various outcomes in all situations and deal with them accordingly.
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Strong time-management
- Motivated with a desire to succeed
- MUST HAVE***experience in one of the following roles but not limited to; Law Enforcement, Fish & Wildlife, Forestry, Outfitter, Trapper
If this sounds like a position you can get excited about then please forward your resume.
Thank you for your interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract, Fly-In/Fly-Out
Job Types: Temporary, Fly-In/Fly-Out
- wildlife management: 2 years (Preferred)