Pro Pacific DKI specializes in disaster restoration services for Central and Southern Vancouver Island. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with our industry roots going back to 1969. Currently experiencing significant growth, we have an immediate opening for a Project Manager at our Victoria location.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience within the restoration industry and will bring a solid understanding of:
- Restoration industry project management techniques.
- Project costing & estimating (Xactimate experience is an asset).
- Building codes and construction techniques.
- Structural drying techniques.
- Exceptional customer service.
- A passion for safety and excellence.
- Competitive compensation - Based on experience, market rates, bonus program, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
- Opportunities for growth - With a team of over 70 people, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a jContinueob.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career - You will go to work every day knowing that you are helping someone.
- Great company culture & co-workers - Employees laugh together and work hard together.
We thank everyone that applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time