Oakville Concierge Luxury Rental Community
Oakville’s goal is “to be the most livable town in Canada.” It’s family oriented, with professional work opportunities and a transit infrastructure which makes it easy to travel regularly in and out of Toronto.
Toronto is known as the “condominium capital” of North America, and surrounding communities such as Oakville are thriving. Luxury rental communities are a blend between apartment living and high end condominium living, aiming to bring the best of both worlds.
Security Guards in luxury rental communities help residents with:
- amenity room and elevator reservations & bookings
- receiving packages from Amazon, Fed-Ex, etc.
- controlling access (who gets in and out)
- enforcing parking rules
- registering visitors
- general inquiries
- Also, Security Personnel are trained to respond in various incident situations, such as fire alarms, water leaks and floods, power outages, medical emergencies, and more.
Building relationships with tenants, knowing their names, and treating them with respect and dignity while simultaneously maintaining order in the community is interesting work. There is plenty of opportunity for growth, and Condor invests in professional development.
PREMIUM WAGE AND HEALTH & BENEFITS.
If you want to work in this type of environment,
APPLY NOW AND
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Works effectively and handles multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Premium Wage above industry average ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensure property rules and regulations are upheld
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
Condor Security Inc. is a private security company providing security solutions, services, and training in the Greater Toronto Area. Established in 2001, Condor Security is grounded on local and international standards, evolving security training programs, a Quality Management System, and dedicated professional staff. Condor Security provides professional security guard, condominium concierge, and related security services and solutions by focusing on every client’s needs and interest. Condor monitors work performance and conducts continuous quality control to enhance the client’s experience and meet work objectives. Condor is a forward thinking organization that believes in the potential of it’s staff and provides ample opportunity for professional development and personal growth in a motivating team-based environment.
You must be a “people person,” and be enthusiastic about meeting and helping people. You’re best when part of a team, but enjoy and do well when working independently. You’re never shy to ask when you have a question, and will always have the support from Condor’s 24/7 support team. You have a desire for personal and professional development, and will have the opportunity to improve through Condor’s intensive training programs.