TITLE: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
POSITION REPORTS TO: Office Manager
JOB SUMMARY AND QUALITIES:
The CSR is the first impression that customers and other visitors have when they walk into or call CARSTAR. This person is responsible for creating a front office atmosphere that fosters a high level of service. He/she is the main point of contact for customers and potential customers; and assists the Office Manager. He/she should possess a cheerful character and a helpful, polite and courteous attitude towards customers. The CSR must be well-groomed and dress appropriately, have keyboarding skills, a good work attitude and foster a positive team spirit both within the department as well as between the other departments in support with the overall philosophy of the company and fellow employees.
ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY OF POSITION
Reception and Customer Service
· Responsible for the initial contact with prospects and customers during the normal working day.
· Greet people visiting this CARSTAR store in order to determine needs
· Handle all phone traffic, per guidelines of the CARSTAR store, in a polite, courteous and cheerful manner.
· Screen business calls
Scheduling Customer Dates
· Book appointments for estimates
· Update and maintain scheduler with Office Manager
· Schedule and record appraisal, reception and delivery appointments
· Update target delivery sheets
· Collect and record payment for complete jobs.
· File all paperwork accurately
· Disburse nationwide warranty/CSI information to customers
· Disburse, record and/or display customer reply cards upon receipt from CARSTAR corporate headquarters.
· Handle customer inquiries regarding their vehicle repair
· Refer customer complaints concerning completed repairs to appropriate staff member
· Perform customer follow-up 7 to 10 days after customer has picked up their vehicle.
· Experience providing customer service in a service or retail environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour