Coherent Path is adding to their sales team in Toronto in partnership with Reveneer to recruit and train, utilizing our revolutionary Inside Sales methodology. We are looking for a Sr Business Development Rep to be a part of our Sales Development team. If you have Inside Sales experience and are interested in growing your sales career with a great, high growth company, give us a look!
About Coherent Path
Coherent Path helps top retailers increase loyalty, drive-in-store purchases, and optimize customer engagement around strategic objectives. Using a patented, cloud-based combination of mathematics and technology, Coherent Path builds maps of product and transactional environments and identifies unique customer journeys through these geometric spaces. With this foundation, retailers can deliver personalized multi-step offers, optimize promotions around products that increase customer lifetime and realize a 20%-50% lift in key engagement metrics as well as revenue.
Why Join Our Team
- Opportunity to join an experienced organization comprised of executives passionate about building an enduring company and reaching sector leadership in complementary vertical markets
- Innovative, creative culture with a flat organization and not a lot of red tape
- Opportunity for an aggressive self-starter to come in and make an immediate impact
- Company is financially profitable, stable and growing organically
- Company can really scale. Coherent Path is a high-performance team and our CEO is confident that with the right people, we can grow the business ten-fold
- Career advancement, uncapped commission structure
What you will do?
Focus on identifying new sales opportunities as follows:
- Research prospective organizations that can benefit from Coherent Paths cloud-based software
solutions utilizing a number of sources including social platforms
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers in those organizations
- Call into those prospects and engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
- Gain commitment from prospects to attend a brief web-based product demo, or other call to action.
- Nurture engaged prospects to keep leads warm
- Work with your team leader to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process, and close
Key Selection Criteria:Preferred candidates must have:
- Consistently meet and exceed goals
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent; Communications, Business, preferred, but not necessary
- 3-5 year's inside sales experience
- Strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented sales environment
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely; in person or on the phone
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
Base + Variable Bonus; Comprehensive Benefits
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Coherent Path provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.