Every WestJet journey has the potential to enrich lives; a career with us is no exception.
WestJet arrived on the Canadian airline scene in 1996 and changed the industry for the better. We made air travel more affordable for Canadians and now we're going global.
Join us and love where you’re going.
This is a part-time position. You will be scheduled a minimum of 20 hours a week.
What this role is all about:
WestJet's Customer Service Agents are responsible for creating a remarkable experience for our guests by helping our guests have a positive experience getting through the airport and on to the aircraft. You are often the first in-person point of contact for our guests and play an essential and crucial role as a WestJet brand ambassador.
Your expertise is essential in providing a safe and stress-free experience by helping guests check-in, supporting self-serve kiosks, preparing the aircraft for on-time departure, execute successful deplaning and boarding processes for our guests on the aircraft, greeting our most recent arrivals, assisting guests with connections, and more! You are there to help our guests, while creating the experience our guests have come to know and love about WestJet.
What you will bring to the team:
- You are a true customer service agent and come with a minimum of two years’ experience in a customer-facing role.
- You understand the importance of safely performing on-time and bring a proven track record for punctuality and reliability.
- You are a multitasker, comfortable working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, and work well under pressure.
- You are an effective communicator with demonstrated proficiency with computers and recent experience using Windows-based software.
- Prior experience working in an airline, travel, tourism or hospitality would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule. You would be required to work shift work as we are a 24/7 operation.
The benefits of being a WestJetter:
WestJet provides all WestJetters with a competitive total rewards package. On top of that, we offer:
- A fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win
- Travel privileges for you and your family, effective from your start date
- Savings and Benefit programs that are flexible to meet your specific needs
Think we are a fit? Apply now!
About WestJet Group of Companies
Together with WestJet's regional airline, WestJet Encore, we offer scheduled service to more than 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe and to more than 175 destinations in over 20 countries through our airline partnerships.
Our Safety Promise
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will use safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.
WestJet recognizes that the use of Alcohol and Drugs can adversely impact a safe work environment and the well-being of others including guests, suppliers and the public, as well as place WestJet's operations at risk. All roles that are identified as safety sensitive are required to pass a Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Test as per WestJet's Alcohol and Drug Policy.
As a federally regulated company, the WestJet group of companies is required to comply with all federal mandates. In order to be compliant with the recently-announced vaccination mandate, and to keep our guests/employees safe, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We embrace what makes us each unique, and what makes us uniquely WestJet. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity, and accessibility and if you require accommodation during the selection process, please let our Talent Acquisition team know. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in WestJet; however, only those candidates who are selected will be contacted.
For more information about everything WestJet, please visit WestJet.com.