As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Volkswagen brand and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for a full-time Receptionist. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing a lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 52 years. We are proud:
We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
You will be responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties for the entire dealership. Your priority is in greeting our valued customers by answering the telephone with a friendly voice and inviting manner, as well as responding to emails in a timely fashion. You will support your internal and external customers with all needs exhibiting our Company commitment of Easy, Efficient and Enjoyable experiences. In addition, you will assist with scheduling service and maintenance appointments.
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working with customers, providing support to a dynamic group.
· Greet customers and visitors in a professional, friendly and effective manner, answer queries and provide information.
· Announce visitors according to Company procedures.
· Promptly answer telephone in a warm and inviting manner.
· Operate a multi-line telephone system, transferring calls to appropriate sales representative or department.
· Respond to emails in a timely manner.
· Coordinate and process customer payments, customer accounts, petty cash and cheque requisitions.
· Prepare the daily bank deposit based on prior day cash receipts.
· Coordinate and processes all necessary documentation and payments for the service department
· Perform various clerical and administrative duties.
· Distributes mail and coordinates all courier pickups.
· Organize, maintain, and coordinate Company records and files in their proper locations.
· Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports.
· Maintain the reception area in a tidy and presentable manner.
· Other duties as required.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Office Administration diploma would be considered an asset.
· 2-5 years of direct work experience as a Receptionist in a dealership setting.
· Cashier experiences.
· Strong team player.
· Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
· Knowledge of vehicles, equipment, and/or services offered.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
· Able to maintain filing systems and basic database.
· Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong customer service orientation
· Collegial work environment
· Competitive salary and health benefits
· Career advancement opportunities
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Job Type: Permanent