CMB Insurance Brokers is a sales organization that provides innovative insurance solutions for commercial customers—and we are growing! We are looking for a career-minded individual to contribute to our ability to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
CMB Insurance Brokers is growing---and enhancing its team to keep pace!
At CMB Insurance Brokers, we believe in challenging the status quo. If you have insurance experience and enjoy developing and delivering innovative customer solutions, we want to hear from you!
The Ideal Candidate
- You have extensive experience in servicing the Transportation & Oil and Gas Industries.
- You have excellent marketing skills and great relationships with underwriters.
- As the ideal candidate you are responsive, able to develop and sell tailored solutions, and consistently deliver optimal and timely results.
- You derive much satisfaction in ensuring the outcomes of increased customer satisfaction, retention, and account growth.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are proactive and keep the customer’s needs and experience top of mind.
- You are detail-oriented, very organized, and have an excellent ability to prioritize.
Reporting to the Director of Service and working closely with the producers and department team, the account manager is responsible for the front-line service component of the brokerage. The account manager is responsible for renewing tailored solutions to customer insurance needs.
CMB Insurance Brokers provides industry-leading tools and utilizes the latest technology & software in its training and operations.
- build excellent client relationships, offer value-added, insightful/strategic insight into their business
- keep the customer’s needs and experience top of mind; follow CMB touchpoints protocol and timelines
- responsible for all aspects of account management; taking steps to prevent errors and omissions
- update, monitor and analyze client claims; ensure the proper and expeditious handling of all claims and losses as per brokerage policy
- create report packages with detailed historic and forecast models for client and sales team
- review and ensure the accuracy of the processing of the brokerage's accounts
- proven experience building excellent client relationships
- excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Level 2 Licensed Insurance Agent
- member of CIP or CAIB designation
Minimum of 8 years of commercial insurance experience with a focus on transportation, oil & gas industries.
Ask about our CMB incentive and signing bonus programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Store Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Commercial Insurance: 8 years (Required)