As a member of the maintenance team you will be responsible for the safe maintenance and repairs of plant equipment and systems, to ensure optimum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company. Responsible for inspecting, repairing, rebuilding, replacing, installing, adjusting and maintaining of all equipment.
Job Type / Category
- $500.00 bonus payable after successful attainment of 90 days of employment
- Benefits offered after 3 months
- Ability to travel 1% of the time
- Overtime as required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee may be exposed to wet, dry, hot, cold or humid, high noise environment
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance preferred;
- This is primarily an afternoon shift position
- Mechanical diploma or certificate. Equivalent experience will be considered;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in PLC’s, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration systems for production machinery and support equipment;
- Able to demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude;
- General knowledge of blueprint reading for equipment;
- Able to troubleshoot hydraulics, pneumatic and minor electrical issues ;
- Skilled in root cause analysis and trouble techniques of equipment problems;
- Welding/ Oxy-Acetylene equipment skills required ;
- Working knowledge of lathe, milling machine, grinder and hand tools;
- Able to work in a team environment under minimal supervision ;
- Must have a valid driver’s licence;
- Ability to understand and implement safe work/operating procedures (as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures noted for individual job description);
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer service orientation;
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) training an asset;
Be part of a global team making packaging—and the planet—better.
Do you want to work with people who are dedicated to innovation and making the world a better place? Do you want to build a career with a company that provides opportunities for growth and development?
Mauser Packaging Solutions is that company.
Our mission is to help our customers achieve better sustainability with their packaging. And we do that by giving our people the opportunity to do important work, solve interesting problems and be part of a diverse, forward-looking team.
At Mauser Packaging Solutions, you can be proud to work for a company that’s always striving to innovate and serve customers better—and help them be better stewards of the environment.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional—or just beginning your career—there’s a place where you can help make a difference at Mauser Packaging Solutions. Join us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Preferred)