GROW Program Verified Employer
Recognized Apprentice Employer
Working outside in the great outdoors, how can it get any better than that' We are looking for Leaders who enjoy beautifying outdoor spaces and who get satisfaction from a job well done. Are you looking for a company that will give you the opportunity to grow and build a career' Then you have come to the right place! Come Grow with us!
Assign tasks based on work schedules, keep workers on task, complete timesheets and inspect the quality of work to ensure job requirements are met. Instruct crew members on proper work standards. Interact with customers to resolve issues or answer questions. Crew leader, work along with crew members in completing all landscaping maintenance and enhancements. Operate a variety of hand tools and equipment such as chain saws, hedge shears, sod cutters, pruning saws, mowing equipment, etc. to complete landscape and garden projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have 2 years of experience in Landscape Maintenance as a Crew Leader
- Knowledge of how to run and maintain all lawn care equipment
- Have a strong work ethic, likes being part of a team
- Experienced lawn mowing, trimming, and garden bed maintenance
- Able to lead a crew of 1-3 people
- Good driving abstract and G Licence
- Experienced driving a truck and trailer
- Must be able to walk, crouch for long periods of time
***Take pride in what you do and enjoy a team atmosphere!
- Must be available until November-December to work Full-time
*Year-round work available*
- Health Benefits program for full-time employees
**Pay is based on experience **
** Apprenticeship Program! **