The Calgary Petroleum Club, The Premier Club for Calgary Business, is currently seeking an experienced AR/Collections Coordinator to join our admin team. This full-time position would offer the right candidate Monday - Friday working hours, full benefits, pension and competitive compensation.
- Full cycle accounts payable.
- Process payments, EFT, Credit Cards, etc. on member accounts
- Facilitate customer invoicing process
- Track, maintain and adjust member accounts
- Respond to billing inquiries and post necessary adjustments after approval process
- Process adjustments, NSF's etc. on member accounts
- Identify, Investigate and follow up on all delinquent accounts (Collections)
- Balance and maintain accurate billing dues
- Data entry into member files
- Other accounting and administrative duties as assigned, including occasional front desk operations
- 2-3 years accounts receivable experience with collections.
- An accounting or business certificate, diploma or equivalent accounting experience preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, presentation and communication skills both written and verbal with excellent reasoning skills.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment - accuracy is imperative.
- Able to self-direct and work independently.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to work in a collaborative and engaging team environment
- Microsoft Office experience
Please email resume with salary expectation.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounts receivable: 2 years (Preferred)