As a Chrome Product Specialist, you will increase the resellers’ awareness and position our client’s products and solutions. You will cultivate positive relationships with resellers to maintain front-of-mind
brand awareness. You are confident and engaging in presenting solutions to decision makers, sales professionals, and end user clients, ultimately helping to increase Google sales.
What will you do?
Desired attributes for success:
- Responsible for driving product awareness to the reseller account managers and increasing Chrome quotes and logos. lead generation and pipeline development
- The Product Specialist must develop a solid understanding of the client's value proposition and be able to translate the value proposition into both written and oral communications with customers
- Candidates must possess the ability and confidence to engage customers, evoke interest in products and solutions, qualify and disqualify potential customers, think quickly on their feet, and apply value propositions to specific customer scenarios and a variety of buyers
- Aligned with Inside and Outside Sales Teams to drive demand, qualify new leads and set sales appointments
- Establish an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing contacts, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of activities such as- huddles, floor walks, trainings and open houses
- Two or more years’ experience selling or educating others on a technical product or solution
- Experience with in one or all of the following segments Enterprise / SMB / Healthcare / EDU preferred
- Engaging presentation and training skills, with the ability engage audiences and capture mindshare
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to apply a variety of sales techniques and demonstrated ability to achieve quota
Rated as one of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2019, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah’s largest private employers and have offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies in the world.
Our Health & Wellness benefits include full medical and dental coverage, parental leave, disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses or domestic partners and children. We are committed to your future and offer tuition reimbursement, 401k retirement, and a personal loan program.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Apply online @ www.MarketStarjobs.com